Warning: Undefined array key "event_name" in /data/ppttxcc-sciencenetco/html/event/header.php on line 12
Warning: Undefined array key "sdate" in /data/ppttxcc-sciencenetco/html/event/header.php on line 14
Warning: Undefined array key "rdead" in /data/ppttxcc-sciencenetco/html/event/header.php on line 15
Deprecated: strtotime(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($datetime) of type string is deprecated in /data/ppttxcc-sciencenetco/html/event/header.php on line 15
Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /data/ppttxcc-sciencenetco/html/event/header.php on line 21
- The names, affiliations and email addresses of the authors must be specified in every abstract that's submitted for consideration at the conference.
- Authors should indicate their preference for an oral and/or poster presentation on the conference abstract submission form.
- Abstracts submitted for either oral or poster presentation but not selected for oral communication may be transferred to poster sessions.
- Every abstract will be inspected, scored, and either accepted for presentation or refused entirely.
- Accepted abstracts and the author index will be published as part of the conference proceedings.
- Authors and co-authors should expect to receive an email from the conference Editorial Board notifying them of the approval or rejection of their submitted abstracts.
- The conference offers participants the possibility to acquire international visibility for their research work by having their research papers published in a respected, high-impact publication.
- Only articles presented at the conference and received by the deadlines and publication rules specified by the conference will be included in the Official Conference Proceedings.
- Manuscripts will go through rigorous editorial and peer evaluations before being published, if chosen, within two to four weeks of the event's conclusion.
- The conference Chairs and Editors will examine the validity and importance of the research conducted and the results acquired before indicating their approval or disapproval of the publication.
- Any material submitted that does not adhere to acceptable criteria for scientific publication may be rejected for publication.
- The conference chair/choice editor's decision to approve or reject a manuscript for publication is final and cannot be revoked.
- Authors must have permission to provide the conference with the copyright to their manuscript for it to be published.