Safety Assurance :
Availability of Protection Gear
Social Distancing Measures
Regular Temperature Checks
Registration GuidelinesAuthor/Co-Author Registration Fees Includes:
- Participation in the technical program of upto two author/co-authors
- Welcome reception
- Sciencenet Conference Bag
- Conference Accessories/Kits
- Certificates for author and co-authors
- Sciencenet Conference Proceeding
- Sciencenet Conference Proceeding CD
- Coffee breaks
- Awards Ceremony
At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference for that paper to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation. Participating members may register as per the following charges:
|Physical (Onsite) Presentation||USD 299|
|Physical (Onsite) Presentation with Scopus Publication||USD 399|
|Online Presentation||USD 99|
|Online Presentation with Scopus Publication||USD 295|
|Physical (Onsite) Listener||USD 169|
|Online Listener||USD 69|
|Initial Booking Presentation||USD 95|
|Initial Booking Presentation with Scopus Publication||USD 295|
- For students registering late an extra amount of USD 20 will be charged.
- Registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately
- After completion of registration process, participant are required to send the Screen shot of transaction or registration fees payment proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
- Any modification in the paper will not be accepted after the final submission date.
- Maximum up to five authors/ co authors per paper is allowed for participate.
- No registration will be entertained after last date of registration.
Step 2:Mail Bank Statement
Once you have transfered the registration fees mail the screen shot of online transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org in (With your complete registration details)
Step 3:Camera Ready Paper submission
Submit Camera ready paper as per the guidelines.