Registration GuidelinesAuthor/Co-Author Registration Fees Includes:
- Participation in the technical program of upto two author/co-authors
- Welcome reception
- Sciencenet Conference Bag
- Conference Accessories/Kits
- Certificates for author and co-authors
- Sciencenet Conference Proceeding
- Sciencenet Conference Proceeding CD
- Coffee breaks
- Awards Ceremony
At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference for that paper to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation. Participating members may register as per the following charges:
|Student (Under Graduate)||USD 249|
|Student (Post Graduate/PhD/Research Scholar)||USD 299|
|Industrial Professionals||USD 449|
- For students registering late an extra amount of USD 20 will be charged.
- Registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately
- After completion of registration process, participant are required to send the Screen shot of transaction or registration fees payment proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
- Any modification in the paper will not be accepted after the final submission date.
- Maximum up to five authors/ co authors per paper is allowed for participate.
- No registration will be entertained after last date of registration.
Step 2:Mail Bank Statement
Once you have transfered the registration fees mail the screen shot of online transaction to email@example.com in (With your complete registration details)
Step 3:Camera Ready Paper submission
Submit Camera ready paper as per the guidelines.